EARLY BIRD PRICING:
|TICKET TYPE||EARLY BIRD PRICING||BUY TICKETS
|Adult Day Ticket - Saturday 19th August||€49.50 + booking fee||BUY TICKETS
|Teen Day Ticket (13-17, must be accompanied by an adult) - Saturday 19th August||€24.50 + booking fee||BUY TICKETS
|Adult Day Ticket - Sunday 20th August||€49.50 + booking fee||BUY TICKETS
|Teen Day Ticket (13-17, must be accompanied by an adult) - Sunday 20th August||€24.50 + booking fee||BUY TICKETS
|Adult Weekend Ticket - Saturday 19th & Sunday 20th August||€79.50 + booking fee||BUY TICKETS
|Teen Weekend Ticket (13-17, must be accompanied by an adult) ||€49.00 + booking fee||BUY TICKETS
|Children 12 and under go free*||€2.50 admin fee per child||
|Group & Corporate Bookings (groups of 10 or more)||Please email firstname.lastname@example.org||ENQUIRE
- Early Bird ends on Friday 21st April.
- All prices exclude booking and transaction fees.
- Any attendee below the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times at Groove Festival. ID will be required to enter the festival, and to purchase alcohol onsite. Anyone under the age of 18 found attempting to enter or found anywhere on the festival site without their parent or guardian will be asked to leave.
- Please note that weekend tickets do not include camping. Camping facilities are not available at Groove Festival. See our location page for information on local camp sites.
- Children 12 years and under are now free to attend Groove Festival when booked before August 1st. All children will need a ticket, so when purchasing your adult tickets please ensure that you register all the child tickets you require. Please note that there is an admin fee of €2.50 per child ticket.
- Due to capacity, a maximum of two free child tickets can be registered with every adult ticket.
- Additional child tickets are available to purchase at the reduced rate of €24.50 + booking fee.
- All attendees 12 year and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is over 18 years old and this adult must remain on site throughout the festival. Unaccompanied children will be brought to the welfare tent until they can be reunited with an adult.
Group & Corporate Bookings:
For groups of 10 or more please contact email@example.com
Where can I buy my ticket?
- You can book online right HERE!
- Tickets.ie retail outlet, the closest to the venue is SuperValu in Bray – see the full list of outlets here.
- Box Office – Tickets will be available to purchase at the box office on the day, but are strictly limited so we advise booking in advance to avoid disappointment.
Groove Festival’s newly expanded opening hours provide visitors with even more time to enjoy all there is to see and do at this year’s festival.
The Festival will run from 11:00am to 10:30pm on both Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th.
- How do I get to Groove Festival?
Groove takes place in Killruddery House & Gardens, Bray, Co. Wicklow. It is just 2KM (4 minutes) from the M/N11 or 5KM (10 minutes) from Exit 17 of the M50. See our Location page for details on how to get to Groove Festival.
- Is there parking available?
Plentiful car parking is available at Groove Festival. The main car park is just across the road from Killruddery House & Gardens; access beside the Wilton Hotel, off the Southern Cross Road. The charge is €5 for the day, and it will be clearly sign posted.
- Is there a drop off/collection point?
There will be a drop off and pick up point and taxi rank at the entrance to Killruddery House & Gardens on the Southern Cross Road.
- Is there a map?
Yes, a festival map will be available very soon – check back shortly to download your map!
- Can I bring food and drink to Groove Festival?
Patrons are kindly asked not to bring any alcohol, glass bottles, cans or glass containers to the festival – the festival’s licensing and statutory commitments mean that none of these will not be allowed into the festival site. Whilst picnics are allowed, we have a great selection of affordable food available and both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks on site. Last alcoholic drinks will be served at 10pm.
- Is drinking water provided?
Yes, drinking water fountains will be available on site, located near the toilet blocks in the centre of the festival. Water and soft drinks will also be available to purchase.
- Will there be baby changing facilities on site?
- Will there be an ATM or credit card facilities at the festival?
There will not be an ATM on site. There are ATMs located in the Tesco Superstore complex on Vevay Road; 1.5km from the Killruddery entrance gate. Many of the food vendors on site will also have mobile card facilities so you won’t go hungry! The box office will have credit card facilities for ticket purchases.
- Can I bring a chair?
Patrons can bring one standard size folding camp chair or deck chair. (These may not be used at the standing area of the main stage).
- Are children under 12s welcome?
They’re so welcome, they’re FREE when booked before August 1st! They will need a ticket however so when purchasing your adult tickets please ensure that you register all the child tickets you require. Note maximum of two child tickets can be registered with every adult ticket, and a booking fee of €2.50 applies per child ticket. Children must be accompanied by an adult; unaccompanied children will be brought to the welfare tent until they can be reunited with an adult.
- I’m under 18, can I attend?
Yes but all minors need to be accompanied by somebody over 18. Alcoholic beverages are being sold at Groove Festival and patrons may be asked for ID.
- Is the site wheelchair accessible?
Yes, but please note that Groove Festival is an outdoor event held in a garden/fields setting with grass and gravel pathways, some of which produce gradients/uneven surfaces. Anyone attending that requires on-site parking for wheelchair access or has any other questions regarding access should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can I bring pets?
No. (Guide and other assistance dogs are permitted).
- Is there camping available?
There is no camping on site, but there is a range of very reasonable accommodation options nearby. See also our Location page for info.
- Can I bring a campervan to the festival?
Car parking facilities are available adjacent to the event site, but they will not accommodate overnight parking. See our location page for details of local camping facilities.
- When do the gates open?
The gates open at 11.00am and the festival ends at 10.30pm each day.
- What time are the artists playing?
See the Lineup page for all the latest information on stage times.
- Can I get a one day ticket?
Yes – both one day and weekend tickets are available. See above for price details and to book online.
- Will I be able to buy tickets on the day?
Tickets are available for sale from February on a first come first served basis. We will have a box office on site at the festival for ticket purchase but we recommend you book early to avoid disappointment should the event sell out.
- Can I leave the festival and re-enter again?
Yes. For day ticket holders, please make sure that you receive a hand stamp from one of our security before you leave the site. For those with a weekend pass, you will be issued with a wristband which you must put on in order to enter the event on the first day and then present each time you enter after that.
- Are there family tickets?
Kids go free when purchased online before August 1st, so you just need to pay for the adults in your group. Note; kids require a ticket so make sure you book the correct number when purchasing your adult tickets.
- I have a weekend pass – how do I get in on the second day?
You will swap your ticket for a wristband which must be put on immediately. This wristband then enables you to leave and enter the event for the whole weekend.
- Can I change my ticket to another day?
Tickets once purchased are non-refundable but we will endeavour to accommodate you should this be practicable. Please contact email@example.com
- Can I get a refund on my ticket?
Tickets once purchased are non-refundable.
- Are there group rates?
Yes, available for groups of 10 or more. Please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (01) 497 2020 for group ticket enquiries.